Sunday, November 30, 2014

Recovering








The blog has been quiet these last few days.  We have had people in and out of the house as most of you have as well.  I didn't take many pictures when we all gatherd.  It is always so busy when they are all here, which I love, but I just don't think about grabbing the camera.

It was a nice Thanksgiving though.  The children( except Caitlin) and grandchildren all arrived Friday and we had our first Fiesta!  It actually was a lot less work on my end, so we amy make a point of doing this every other year when I don't have them on the actual day! I'm sad though that top picture doesn't have Mr. Golfer at his end of the table.:((. While we were eating the grandchildren, who had finished their meal quickly, made haste to the bedroom/playroom and had quite a bit of "fun"!

 We spent Thanksgivng Day with our close friends at a private club.  At the last minute our youngest daughter and fiancé joined us.  The food was fabulous, but a very different way for us to spend a holiday.

This coming weekend is Mr. Golfer's 60th birthday celebration!  It is also our close friend's 60th as well, so we are having a grand party at my oldest daughters's home.  I hope I rememver to take pictures!

I began some new socks. This yarn was spun and dyed by a lady at my LYS.  Her shop is called  Brazen Stitchery.  I'm really in love with her yarn.  It is 75% merino, 20% Nylon, and 5% Stellina.  Beautiful feel and Lucy to knit with.  I using the pattern Jeck.  It is a simple pattern repeat which is what I was searching for after all the multitude of stitches in the No Purl Monkeys I just completed.

Tomorrow is Cyber Monday!  Ginny at Small Things will be hosting a sale for all her sponsors.  Drawstrings will be part of that sale!  All bags are 15% off.  Use the code HOLIDAY14 to receive the discount.  If you do not see exactly what you want please message me through the shop and I will do my best to create it for you.  I will also apply the code to custom orders.  You can't loose with that!



1 comment:

  1. so glad you could have your family over on Friday! lots of busyness this time of year. God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete