Monday, November 9, 2015

Forgive Me



























































































I have needed much time to regroup.  Forgive me for the silence. This event pushed me way past my limits. The Monday after the wedding I broke out in shingles and once that had healed I contracted a horrendous strep throat.  It took me almost a month to feel good, but I was still tending to my daily duties.  Mothers keep rolling don't they? I also wanted to wait until I had all the professional pictures so I could share how beautiful it was.

The day before the wedding I hosted a brunch for the bridesmaids.  We enjoyed this event at the same location the older daughters had used.  This club in town does a beautiful job and we have made it a tradition.  The only difference was this time they offered us the balcony.  Why is this so special?  If you know anything about golf ( which I do because my husband plays every week) this balcony overlooks prime space during the Colonial Golf Tournament.  It is a beautiful site. My daughter had the idea to use all of the family china for the brunch.  I thought it was fabulous.  We had both other grandmother's, mine, and her two married sisters plus a collection of Desert Rose I have collected for years.  It was touching to see all those pieces together.  Those are all my daughters in the pictures. So wonderful to have them all together.

The day of the wedding was busy, but the weather was perfect.  I'm just going to let you browse the pictures and enjoy.  I'll comeback to look at comments for any questions.  It's going to take me some time to get back in the groove.  I'm not sure how much time I want to invest right now.  This last year really did take the wind out of me, so be patient.  If you are on Instagram, that's a good place to follow.




8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a wedding! I know I crashed in a big way after my eldest daughter's wedding, so I feel for you. Everything looks so beautiful and everyone looks so happy. Congratulations to you, to them, and prayers for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a huge HUGE effort for you!!! and it was so beautiful, those pictures attest! REST as much as you can!!! much love!!! I love having IG and seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was beautiful. You looked lovely. What about the surprise knitting? I have missed your post. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding. The pictures are amazing and all your girls are so pretty. I love the sashes on the little girls. You did a wonderful job, hope you are feeling better the shingles are awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved everyone! Beautiful!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're at all interested in knowing . . . the Catholic Dogma . . . that we *must believe* to get to Heaven, and which you have *never* seen . . .

    I list it on my website > > www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com

    > > Abjuration of heresy to enter the Catholic Church > www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com/section_19.1.html

    The Catholic God knows . . . what we think and believe . . .

    Catholic writing of Romans 1:21 >
    "They ... became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened."

    Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Deuteronomy 31:21 >
    "For I know their thoughts, and what they are about to do this day."

    Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 21:27 >
    "Surely I know your thoughts, and your unjust judgments against Me."

    The group that calls itself "islam" ... is not a religion. Fully proven by the fact that the "koran" says the *opposite* of the Old Testament Prophets > Section 113 of the site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wedding and everyone is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are part of a search and rescue for lost Catholics.

    Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

    http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

    What to expect in the final days :

    https://www.tldm.org/news/darkness-11-13-98.htm

    http://miraculousrosary.blogspot.com/p/three-days-of-darkness.html

    I was guided to think, for a while, using the "1335 = 2300" methodology, explained here :

    http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t369-1335-2300-methodology

    We are less than 8 days away from prophetic history : the completion of the 2300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14. When Jesus said to me, "Give in now, John, until it comes time to fulfill all justice", He was referencing that point in time between "this age" and "the age to come". That point in time is between December 29, 2018 A.D. and December 30, 2018 A.D. There is no changing this by human means.

    ReplyDelete