Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

It is Thursday and I am linking to Like Mother Like Daughter Blog.



round button chicken


Pretty



 
Aren't those eyes just pretty?
 
 
 
Happy!


Rachel is just the happiest baby. A smile all the time.


                                                                             Funny

 
 
Evelyn has started sucking on her blanket.  I knit a blanket for each grandchild when they were born.  I am pleased she is so attached, but not sure about the chewing.


                                                                                     Real

                                                                             

My life is back to keeping toys picked up and somewhat organized so that my daughter doesn't come home to a train wreck.

Such is the life of a re-invented mother!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls!! I love those happy faces. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete