Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week Ending Vol 16 {A Baby Shower for Luke}


 capturing the weekend in pictures Friday through Monday


Re-inventing Mother
 
 
My 5th grandchild is due Sept 16th. A boy this time.  Today we showered my oldest daughter, Elizabeth, with all things for a boy.  After two daughters, a little less pink was in order.






Daughters Mary and Julia.... my 4th and 2nd.


Elizabeth.....the mother to be. Caitlin, daughter 3, could not join us today.  She is about to embark on the trip of a lifetime!


 


 
 



 
 
 
 




Favors for the guests.


The lighting in this room of my house is so poor. My apologies for the poor quality of pictures. But is was a lovely shower with the mother and baby receiving so many wonderful things.

What were you doing this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful shower you gave! It looks like everyone had a great time. Would you please show a close up picture of the doily display on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Deborah! Those were made by my husbands grandmother. His dad framed them probably 30 years ago and I always loved them. It was the one thing I received when they passed. Send me your email and I will send you a pic.

      Delete
  2. The shower does look lovely and all the details are just beautiful! I bet she truly felt loved!

    ReplyDelete