Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week Ending Vol 17


capturing the weekend in pictures Friday through Monday


Re-inventing Mother
 
It has been a quite weekend here gearing up for 2 very challenging weeks ahead.  I begin traveling 4 days a week back to my oldest daughter's house around 25 minutes away and will have all 4 grandchildren each day until pre-school begins after Labor Day. So I did  quite a bit of organizing and just down time.

But I am looking forward to seeing what you did!  BTW...if you didn't see my knitting finish, scroll down!


To participate, click the "Add Your Link" button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1)  Pictures you post are up to you!
(2) Please put a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button at the top right corner and put it in your post.
 
 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment