Monday, July 21, 2014

He's 5...But not Really!















Patrick doesn't turn 5 until this Saturday, the 26th, but scheduling caused his mother to celebrate this past weekend.  When your 5 year old best friend and you share the same birthday, someone compromises :)
I had not been in a movie theater with that many small children....ever.... and I was a little worried at the beginning, but once the movie began it all quieted down.  Patrick is all boy and the new Planes Fire and Rescue movie debuted this past weekend.  I do wish I could have captured Mr. Golfer asleep in his chair with Lilah laying on top of him like he was her own personal sofa! I do have one pic of her I will be sharing later in the week.  Precious.

Little sister Rachel had taken a mighty tumble off the running board of the Suburban the day before and hit her head hard enough on the concrete that it warranted a trip to the ER and a CT scan.  All was ok, but you could tell she was suffering from most likely a headache, confusion, and maybe being left out just a little.  Welcome to being the baby of the family Rachel!

Happy birthday Patrick!  My oldest grandchild will always hold a little special place in my heart! Grandmother loves you bunches!

1 comment: