Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas and Wedding Planning



I really have so much to write, but only time to sit and pound out a few words and add a picture.  Christmas is upon us here as well as where you are.  Caitlin and Zach left Wisconsin this morning and should arrive tomorrow night.  I can't wait!  

But wedding plans are still moving along.  The bride-to-be and I picked up a special dress today and did a little looking.  It involved a hectic trip to Dallas.  One of the bridesmaids works at Neiman Marcus and although that is not on my regular shopping rotation, with her discount we have scored a lovely 
"going away" dress  and my MOB dress.

So I leave you for a couple of days with a picture captured this morning of my baby girl and me.  We don't get these pics too often:)))

1 comment: