Wednesday, December 10, 2014

PHFR

Pretty


I've waited 27 years to have a mantle to hold all the stockings.  Even when it was just the 6 of us my meager mantle was unfit for the task.  Last year one of my son in laws and my youngest daughter's fiancé built this mantel and bookcase unit for me.  I can now get all 17 stockings ( that includes the dog and cat) up there.  Makes me smile:)))

Happy

Luke is at the age where he loves cars and trains.  Anything with wheels.  My oldest daughter texted me this pic today.

Funny


Patrick was trying to build a playhouse with boxes and became frustrated.  His posture of exasperation is priceless!

Real


If you missed a recent post....today is actually Mr. golfer's 60th birthday!  We celebrated this past weekend and yes, there were 60 candles to blo out!

Linking up today with Like MotherLike Daughter!



3 comments:

  1. happy birthday! I do not own a mantle so I'm envious of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, there was only a very small one there for all those years and it wasn't sturdy!

      Delete