Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Yarn Along







This past week has not seen much knitting.  I'm still working on the same sock. Advent, which should be a slowing down time before Christmas, has been the opposite.  My oldest daughter has been ill with the flu and we have had grandchildren to help out. I have taken on some extra activities and in addition to addressing Christmas cards, I'm also addressing Save the Date cards.

The  Jeck sock is progressing though, just slowly.  I'm not sure they will be complete before Christmas, but thak goodness Christmas Day is just the beginning of the season and I have plenty of time to enjoy them!

I am considering offering another sale at Drawstrings next week for bags in stock and them an after Christmas sale as new items go in.  Stay tune on the Drawstrings  Facebook page for updates.

Blessings, Wanda

11 comments:

  1. I do hope your daughter is feeling better Wanda, the flu is so scary.
    I am looking forward to the Christmas season too with plans to enjoy and
    savor each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's somthing going around here, too....that i've so far managed to avoid; hoping your household is feeling better soon (and doesn't share too much!) LOVE that sock yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, so sorry to hear your daughter is not feeling well. Hopefully she is feeling much better soon! After this weekend, things should slow down here and I am looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter feels better soon! It is quite amazing how awful flu can make you feel, she is blessed to have you and the grands looking after her :)

    I love your Christmassy socks! Perfect for the season and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis the season to be sneezin... I hope she is feeling better soon. Such a lousy time of year to be ill. Your socks look perfect for this season as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your daughter feels better soon. love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. may the Lord be with you and your daughter be restored to full health and soon! God bless you. Socks can wait, hey, while grandchildren cannot <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everyone gets healthy soon! Your sock is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove the Christmas-y socks! So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your daughter feels better soon! The flu is no fun! The sock looks gorgeous and perfect for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful save the date, I think my soninlaw to be is still crafting theirs. Love the socks! HO HO HO.

    ReplyDelete