Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Yarn Along

~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading (though not at the same time!), and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? 





I finally took the time to make myself a new bag from the knitting fabric. I love it!  My Honey Cowl is progressing quickly.  I always love Mad Tosh yarn.

I finished book 7 in the Mitford series and moved onto book 8.  I remembered this as being a favorite in the collection and I am not disappointed.  These are good reads during this holiday season.

If you are not aware, Drawstrings is having an after Christmas sale until Jan 2nd.  All bags currently in the shop are 30% off with code HOLIDAY30.  I will begin adding new inventory on Jan 2nd.

And at the end of January there is a surprise you won't want to miss!  I'll give you a hint....it involves a bag,  hand dyed handspun yarn and the woman who inspired Drawstrings!

9 comments:

  1. Love your drawstring bag and your cow. Anything madtosh is wonderful. The mitford series is so great, I just started the last book. So fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic bag...love the fabric! Looking forward to seeing the new Drawstrings inventory! Lovely cowl. I must get back to reading The Mitford series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag and the fabric - how appropriate! Wishing you the very best for the New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Honey Cowl is beautiful! I can't wait to read about the surprise in January! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will agree that madtosh is wonderful!! Would you believe I haven't knit that pattern?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of the yarn you are using. I have to try Mad Tosh sometime. The knitting fabric is great also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another GREAT bag!!!! Happy New Year, Wanda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello wanda,
    i love the color of the yarn you are using.....love the pattern. your bag is wonderful.
    wish you a happy new year,
    blessings regina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the mitford books. I think I have a new one by that author under my bed waiting to be read. Great bag...great knitting...enjoy..

    ReplyDelete