Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Yarn Along .... Breathe













Wedding plans have caused everything to take a back seat.  The planning always comes in waves until the last couple of months and these past few weeks has been one of those waves. I have missed giving the blog the attention it needed and the Holy Week came and that was that.

But over the weekend I was able to make progress on the 2nd secret knitting.  I think now the pattern is really beginning to emerge.  Just a simple K3P3, but on the wrong side it gives it a decided dimension.  The right side is knit.  I really didn't like the stitch in the beginning, but it has grown on me. I also replaced my beloved stitch markers:)))

And.... I finally made a trip to the library.  Many times I go and there is just nothing that captures my attention.  But today!  I want to read everyone of these.

My Wednesday bible study will end in a month and then I will have some time to really follow all of you who link here.  Right now it is nigh impossible.  But keep coming around please!  I love all the comments.


Linking up with Ginny!

7 comments:

  1. lovely knitting!!! God bless you! we have seasons of business! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you KNOW I love the color!!!! Nice pattern, too!!! :) How in the world are you going to get through all those books, though? Speed reader, you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your secret knitting, mine is complete and I will post photos just as soon as they are received.
    Wow, that is an impressive stack of books and I spy a few I wouldn't mind reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful knitting! Great stack of books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic book stack. I have a love hate relationship with that feeling— so many things to read! I'm so excited to read all of them.... which one first. I always wish I could read more more more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea of secret knitting. My interest is piqued, and I look forward to seeing the finished item. Pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour and it looks gorgeously squishy!! And that is a serious pile of books!

    ReplyDelete