Sunday, May 5, 2013

WIWS Vol 3

Happy Wedding blessings to Emily at FLAP!  We are joining Mandi today at Messy Wife, Blessed Life for our Link Up.


 
 
Mr. Golfer and I were out of town last weekend on a golf trip, so I missed all the ladies!  But I scored on a Talbot's find!  I hit a big sale and was also able to use my accumulated store points of $50 on this skirt and top.
 
 

 

I really don't like this picture.  Why does the camera always add 10 lbs!  The skirt has rows of polka dots which are hard to see in this very unfocused pic.  I am working on teaching Mr. Golfer how to use the camera.


This is a little better.  The shoes are a 75% off find at Nine West a couple of years ago and I know you can't tell, but the cardigan is a sparkly gold to go with the shoes. I prefer to wear gold as my "neutral". The top is cotton and has a cross body style which is new to me but I like they way it slims!

Tomorrow I host my first Week Ending Link Up, so join me if you can with photos of your life from "Friday through Monday"


Re-inventing Mother

 
Grab the code button on the top right of my sidebar if you would be so kind and place it on your sidebar!  We are all here to be a blessing to each other!


5 comments:

  1. You look lovely in the gold and black. Smart move making it your go to neutral. Original and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! The gold is so pretty, and I just love Nine West. :-)
    I also saw your other weekend post, and your flowers are all breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty skirt! Perfect with those gold shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your outfit, it looks beautiful on you! I guess I need to figure out how to grab the buttons too! :D I am still "new" to blogging. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talbots is one of my favorite stores (obviously on clearance!!!). It never disappoints! I adore the skirt!

    ReplyDelete